On September 12-13th 2016, the second RIBBDD biannual meeting took place. The meeting was held in the Faculty Club at Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences, University of Copenhagen. New exciting data was presented and plans for the future discussed. The Young Scientist Network had their own session with an introduction of the methods used in the laboratory of Professor Martin Lauritzen (WP4) followed by a lab-tour. The next meeting will be held in Aalborg together with the Scientific Advisory Board in May 2017.
- Young Scientists Network (YSN)
- Initiative Financing
- Networking and collaboration
- Contact Us
- Extended funding for RIBBDD March 10, 2017
- Professor Martin Lauritzen receives the Niels A. Lassen Award December 15, 2016
- Interview and new publication November 8, 2016
- RIBBDD biannual meeting October 7, 2016
- RIBBDD Annual Meeting with Scientific Advisory Board June 1, 2016
There are no upcoming events at this time.